Sep 7, 2009
This is going to be a Pokeblog, sorry. ;)

I've been right into Pearl again recently, so about a month ago I traded a few of my Pokemon over to my friend to hold and restarted my game and got them back. I finished Sunyshore Gym yesterday and went through Victory Road mostly today, and got to the Elite 4 this afternoon.

Firstly okay, I am so pissed that you can't heal in-between E4 battles. HP I don't mind so much, I can take care of that using potions, but my Dragonite has terrible PP on his best moves. 14 on Dragon Rush (2 PP Ups), 10 on Aqua Tail, and 10 on Dragon Rage (shut up, I'm replacing it soon, leave me alone).

Secondly, I hate Aaron's Drapion's X-poison, and I hate Dragon Rush's 75 accuracy.

OKAY SERIOUSLY, THIS DRAPION BATTLE HAS BEEN GOING FOREVER, JUST DIE ALREADY OKAY DRAPION. THIS IS WHERE ALL MY DRAGON RUSH PP GOES.

WAIT

WHAT

WHEN DID DRAGONITE DIE.

I HATE THIS GAME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment