Sep 10, 2009
Clouds!

Partly inspired by a layout I saw looking at Pokemon stuff, partly inspired by Sprinkleberry. *-* Happy 09/09/09! Even though it actually ended here an hour ago and this post will be dated as 10/09/09 anyway. I don't care!

Today, my phone died. :( Last year my phone died around this time last year, and I got a new one for my birthday. It was a Motorola W510 and I remember reading before that they had some problems with the screen. I think it's just the screen that kicked it, because it still vibrates when turning on and the keypad still lights up, but nothing appears on the screen or front panel.

Eh, I guess I have to find an old one to use until whenever I get a new one.

1 Comments:

oh the layout is awesome *_*

it was so busy today and i actually had to go hand out flyers at a nearby school (awful) and then i came back and helped people find things for three hours. :|

By Blogger :), at September 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment