Aug 15, 2009
Don't have much to say, but haven't posted since August 5th. :O Will definitely get around to making a new layout sometime soon. My internet's been capped and won't get reset til Tuesday so I need something to do aside from nonstop TS3-ing. Speaking of, I played for nearly 6 hours tonight. Accidentally. I can stop anytime, I just chose not to.

The stupid family had nearly no cash, and then the wife got pregnant. Well. I made her do it, I mean, but she could have said no. She was only supposed to have one kid. She had three. So I spent the better part of the early morning trying to keep her and her husband alive and avoid having the kids taken away. They still have about 5 days left of their toddler years. Pray for me.

Annndddd I'm gonna go.

2 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Randolf, at August 15, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

Hey I somehow got to this while searching for how to play a G sharp on Ukulele. After reading your blog posts to spend time before work I decided that your someone who i'd be friends with, i mean really pokemon are great and anyone who says otherwise is crazy. I added you as a friend on steam I'd like to play TF2 sometime or we can talk about ukuleles.

By Anonymous Joe, at August 17, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment